Saturday, October 6, 2012

2. Plans

So here we are.  I have plan.

First up is Butterick 5644.  The fabric is blue/purple Japanese Tana Lawn from Spotlight.  Due to the directional print, I will be making view D (the red one).
Second up is the raved about Vogue 8815.  After seeing the great Burda peplum top on Fehr Trade and this excellent version of the Vogue from Sew Brunswick I thought that I should give it a go.  And yes, it is the same fabric as above.  Taking the lead from Leith, I am going to modify the short sleeved version - what was Vogue thinking with that horrible length sleeve!
And lastly, Lisette 2246 in the version shown in the pink check.  I bought this navy cottone gingham at Spotlight probably 3 years ago and the original plan was to make a shirt dress.  I made a muslin of McCall 4469 and it wasn't what I was after.  Then this Lisette pattern popped up and it looked like it had potential.  I have made a muslin and I am very happy so far...

I have tomorrow to work on these items before it is Kids Clothing Week which I am planning to be involved in.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment